Luella York respects the privacy of all individuals who use our site www.luellayork.co.uk
What information do we need?
To register with your own Luella York account we will take information about you that you provide us with so that we can process your order, resister online, setting up or amending an account with us on our website.
- Your name, your usernames, various delivery and payment addresses, email address, contact telephone numbers, passwords, and card details which can be used when placing an order.
- When you sign-up to receive our newsletters, we may also collect optional information such as your name, post code, and product interests. We use this personal information to tailor our email messages and to enhance our product and service offerings.
- Information that you provide if you report a problem with our website.
- Information which you voluntarily disclose to us by email or other means;
When you contact us with a question, feedback or other comment, you may be asked for information that identifies you, such as your name, address and telephone number. We collect this information to verify your identity and to help us promptly answer your question or respond to your comment or feedback. We may retain this information to assist you in the future. We also may use your feedback, suggestions and comments to monitor and/or improve our products or website.
- Details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- We may obtain information about your use of our site to help us develop and improve it further.
What is the information used for?
Your privacy is of the highest importance to us, and we promise never to sell your personal details to any outside company for mailing or marketing purposes without your express permission. The data we collect from you when you register is used in many different ways, our main uses of your information are explained above which in general is to process your orders, as well as to help us understand your needs and provide you with a better service. By giving us your email and home address we can also notify you of any important changes, promotions and special offers. We may also use certain information for statistical and survey purposes.
How we use your information:
- We may use service providers to process data, and send emails in order to help us better understand your use of our website and refine and improve the it.
- To create, update and maintain your account with us.
- To handle orders, deliver products and process payments and refunds.
- To communicate with you about your orders you have placed.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details.
- For our statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and its services to you.
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and to allow you to participate in interactive features of our website where you have chosen to do so.
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our site and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
- If you consent, to provide you with the latest information about special offers and new products and services that we think may be of interest to or that you have requested from us where you have been consented to be contacted
- To enter you in any competition, promotion or prize draw and for the purposes explained in the terms and conditions applicable to the competition, promotion or prize draw.
At all times, we will offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe out of any service or update to which you have subscribed if you change your mind as any e-mail we send you will contain unsubscribe link.
What information is shared with others?
We may contract with other companies in order to provide certain services such as shipping, name and address verification, credit card processing and management of promotions and market research. Please note we only provide these companies with the information they need to know to ensure your privacy is protected.
Use of third party sites
From time to time we may include third party links to and from the websites to our partner networks, advertisers and other third parties. To gain access to these services you need to register with these third parties directly. Each site has independent privacy policies, so we do advise you to review these when you visit each site. Please note we do not have any control over the content and service of the third party sites, therefore we can’t accept any responsibility for any problems that you may encounter, please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.